Hello! SINCE STUDIO (hereinafter referred to as the company) will provide members with convenient and efficient online shopping services and provide the latest information in accordance with these terms. Before using this service, please read these terms carefully, including the personal information (privacy) policy statement and online shopping instructions. If you do not agree to any content of these terms, please do not use this website. When you use this website (including browsing this website), you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of this clause.
1. Use this website
- 1. This website can only be used for legal purposes in a legal way. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations related to this website.
- 2. You must not infringe or attempt to infringe the security of this website, including but not limited to accessing information that is not for your use, logging in to servers that you have not authorized to access, exploring, scanning or testing the systems used by this website, or Network vulnerabilities, violation of security or authentication measures adopted by this website, and interference with other users’ browsing or use of this website.
- 3. You must not abuse this website, deliberately introduce viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or any other malicious or technically harmful materials, and you must not use any means (including but not limited to attacking or distributing services through denial of service). Type denial of service attack) to attack this website.
- 4. If you violate or infringe, or the company suspects that you have violated or infringed or attempted to violate or infringe any provisions of these terms or any applicable laws and regulations, the company has the absolute right to expel you and prevent you from visiting this website again (including but It is not limited to blocking your Internet Protocol address (IP Address), and will not give you any notice or compensation.
- 5. If you violate or attempt to violate this clause 1, you will be liable for civil liability and possibly criminal liability, and the company will take legal actions against you if deemed necessary and appropriate, including but not limited to the relevant Law enforcement agencies report and disclose your identity to them.
2. Member personal information and account management
- 1. Before you use the online membership service, please register as a SINCE STUDIO online member without paying any membership fees; after completing the registration, you can use the online membership service and participate in related activities provided by the company. If there is any change in the information provided, please update it immediately to protect your rights.
- 2. You must provide correct personal information and communication information. If the company suspects that the information you provide is wrong or false or deliberately using the name of another person, the company can refuse to register you as a member, and has the right to suspend immediately Or terminate your membership, no compensation will be made to you.
- 3. Please keep your email address, account password, credit card information and personal information properly, and should not provide any such information to anyone to use to protect your data security. If you find that your information has been illegally used by others, you should notify the company immediately. If your information is obtained by hackers or your information is illegally used by others due to personal negligence, the company will not bear any responsibility.
3.The website content changes
You agree that the company can adjust, change, modify or revoke all or part of these terms and related services at any time, and it will take effect immediately after the company’s announcement without separate notice. Under any circumstance, the company will not assume any responsibility to you for the modification or withdrawal of these terms and or related services, except for the unfinished supply responsibility.
4.Online shopping process guidelines
For online shopping procedures and related terms, please refer to the “Online Shopping Process Guidelines” on this website. The “Online Shopping Process Guidelines” are an integral part of these terms.
5. Intellectual Property
The company owns the copyright of the content contained in this website or is authorized to use the content contained in this website (including but not limited to part or all of written text, video, sound effects, photos or other images). Unless you have the written permission of the company, you may not use, copy, reproduce, send, post, publish, reuse, republish, repost, modify, store in the recovery system, use to create derivative works, upload, notice, post and telecommunications Send in any way, transmit through any form or channel, or distribute any content on this website for public or commercial use, or create any hyperlink to connect to this website by yourself. You can download the materials on this website for private use, but you must retain all copyrights and other ownership notices in the materials.
6. Link to other websites
If this website provides links to other websites operated by our affiliates or any other third parties, such links are only for your convenience and should not be regarded as our company’s approval of the content of these websites in any form. If you browse these websites, you are at your own risk and are subject to the applicable terms and conditions of the relevant websites. The company will not assume any responsibility for the existence of these websites and the content contained therein, and will not make any statements, guarantees or promises (whether express or implied) in this regard. The company will not be responsible for any losses, damages and other liabilities arising from your use of these websites. Any questions or comments about these websites should be reported to the operators and/or owners of these websites.
7. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- 1 In view of the unpredictable technology and online environment, the company does not guarantee (whether express or implied) that the function, operation or connection capability of this website will be uninterrupted and error-free, nor does it guarantee that the defects in it will be corrected or this website Or the servers available for use on this website will be free of viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other harmful components. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have suitable equipment to browse and use this website normally, and to exclude any matters that may damage your computer. The company will not be held responsible for any matters related to your use or failure to browse this website.
- 2 This website and its contents are provided “as is”, and you must bear the risk without any form of guarantee. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, the company will not make any form of guarantee (whether express or implied) regarding this website and the information contained in it.
- 3 The company will not deal with any incidents caused by natural disasters, fires, floods, accidents, riots, wars, terrorist attacks, government intervention, embargoes, demonstrations, labor disputes, equipment failures (including but not limited to Internet system failures), or anything beyond this The company’s reasonable control causes the company’s failure, delay, and breach of the company’s responsibilities and obligations to assume any responsibility directly or indirectly.
You irrevocably and unconditionally agree to make claims, actions, demands, debts, expenses, losses, damages and other expenses arising from and/or related to your use of this website or violation of this clause, to the company and the company Defends, indemnifies and protects against damages of officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, franchisees, licensors, franchisees, other representatives and affiliated companies of
10. Entire Agreement
These terms constitute a complete agreement between the company and you on the use of this website, and replace all other communications (written or oral), discussions, letters and related subject matters.
Without the company’s prior written permission, you may not delegate or transfer any of your rights and responsibilities under these terms.
The company’s failure or delay in exercising any rights, powers or corrections under these terms does not constitute a relevant exemption, and any single or partial exercise of the same item will not prevent the company from further exercising the same item or exercising any other rights, powers or correct. Without limiting the foregoing, the company’s exemption for your violation of any provision of this clause shall not be regarded as a subsequent violation of the same provision or any other provision of this clause.
The provisions of each clause contained in this clause shall be implemented independently, and its validity will not be affected by the invalidation of any other clauses. If any provision of this clause is determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this clause will not be affected. In order to replace such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision, a clause must be added. Item or more similar and legal, effective and enforceable provisions according to applicable laws, as part of this clause.
14. Regulatory laws and dispute resolution
This clause shall be governed by the laws and regulations of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong Special Administrative Region”) and shall be interpreted accordingly. You irrevocably agree that the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or disputes arising from or in connection with any of these terms or their violation, termination and invalidation.
If you have any enquiries about this website, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The company will try its best to respond to each of your enquiries as soon as possible, but the company will not be responsible and/or legally liable for any delay in responding or non-response.
16. Termination of service
You have the right to terminate the use of all services provided by the company at any time, and request the deletion of the personal data provided by the user. The company will terminate the relevant services and delete your personal data within 30 days after receiving the email/written notification.